After two years of intensive work, the SCIROCCO project has validated and tested the Maturity Model for Integrated Care that was developed by the B3 Action Group on Integrated Care of the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (EIPonAHA). The Model has been operationalised in the form of an online self-assessment tool. The Tool is ready to be used by stakeholders who are working on innovative solutions that support the delivery of integrated health and care. The tool has been tested in 40 regions across Australia, Europe, New Zealand, Singapore and the United States.
- SCIROCCO Final Conference
Good start of understanding SCIROCCO via a synopsis of all project determinants and achievements (Integrated Care Models, SCIROCCO Good Practices, SCIROCCO Tool and Tool benefits e.g. in the Twinning and Coaching of Regions).
- SCIROCCO Publications (in peer reviewed Journals and selected others)
- SCIROCCO (public) Deliverables
- SCIROCCO Presentations at events 2016 – 2018
- SCIROCCO Video Reports provide lively insight into SCIROCCO events and SCIROCCO Good Practices